Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Where was I?

I started a long post earlier and my computer locked up on me and I lost it all.
On a good note I just realized I have $16 in Amazon gift cards on my account from swagbucks.. whatever shall I use it for?? Any recommendations?? :)

Yesterday I did not get alot of exercise in. I did burn calories standing in line at the college bookstore for nearly 2 hours! I had to leave for a Drs appt and my daughter stood in line another 2 hours! Ouch! College books are fun.. but oh my word, how expensive.. Crazy! On a good note, last semesters math books are being used by my homeschooled highschoolers, so they get a good long life! :)

My drs office scales once again weighed me in about 6 lbs heavier than my Wii does. Last year I had a different scale and it was the same thing. This time I mentioned it to the Dr and she said it does the same to her and to consider my wii the accurate number.. phew! That was very discouraging.

I am managing to stay within my calories for the day, but I am not eating as well as i was last week. I need to be careful with that.

I need a good pair of walking shoes before my walk, jog, run class begins on Tuesday.. Hmm I'll go check Amazon! LOL

2 comments:

  1. Oh, a class, that should keep you going! I'm sure you'll have fun too and the regularity will be nice. I'm hopping back on my Wii board tonight so Wii'll (haha) see how it weighs. I'm not too confident in the scale portion since we have pretty plush carpet and lost those little feet ages ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo...Amazon! :) I want Leslie Sansone's 4 Fast Miles WATP DVD from there. It isn't very expensive??? I think! :)

    ReplyDelete