Monday, January 24, 2011

Is it pms week for anyone else?

I about lost it yesterday.. I was so irritable I could not handle being around myself!! I don't remember it hitting me quite that hard before. Today it seems to be my 9 and 4 yr old sons turn? They are battling it out over everything! Both are now in the corner with their noses to the wall. Whew! Bring on bedtime!!

On a good note.. I cannot get over how good I feel. I had a small drink of Dr Pepper the other day and other than that I have not had any soda and I do not miss it!! That is a huge deal for me.. though we did not keep it at home, we always had soda when we were out. I used to crave chocolate cake so bad I would give in..but I don't now. I am able to control my cravings so much easier. I did have apple pie and ice cream the other night but I stayed within my calories for the day! :) My pants are loose.. I feel so good when I am exercising. Why didn't I do this sooner? :) Loving it!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting that those cravings are going away and you are resisting sweet treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful update!!!!GREAT job! I hope tomorrow goes better for you!!! ((((((((HUGS)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! Glad to hear you're feeling encouraged. I know what u mean about the pop cravings (or just sugar in general). I find I only have a really hard time if I give in a bit, then I really struggle. It's like the old saying, "give her a cookie and she'll take a whole pie". LOL! Okay, that's not "the old saying" but it might as well be :)

    ReplyDelete