Friday, January 21, 2011

A quickie post!

I am on my way to class.. Did I mention that I found out my walk class comes with a full gym membership for the semester?? Woohoo! Going to be making time to work out at least a couple of times a week.. Love my walking class, by the way. I found a walking buddy in my class! We are the same age and in the same shape.. how awesome is that? Ate too much last night.. but I will not let it get the best of me as I used to.. back on track today! Haven't weighed in again yet.. I don't want to get discouraged. :P

2 comments:

  1. Great news on the gym membership! Wa-hoooo! (You DO know that if you paid for the class though, you likely paid for the gym membership, too! So you can feel free to workout as often as you wish without feeling guilty! LOL!)

    That's the right attitude, too! Don't let yesterdays failure kill today's opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the walking class sounds fun, and even more fun with a buddy :) Have fun with the workouts. The increase in activity will be such a benefit no matter what the scale says right off the bat. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete