Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I could not wake up this morning!

I have no idea why. I did not get my walk in last night and did not get up to do my exercise this morning. I will fit it in at some point. I just get really discouraged with myself for not getting up.. but I can't let that frustrate me into giving up. I am in this for the long haul.. 2011 is my year!
We are going to pennsylvania in July for my family reunion and I want to get out of the car and surprise everyone. That would make me happy! Of course just seeing my family I do not see often enough makes me very happy! :)

6 comments:

  1. You can do this!!! You still have the rest of the day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woke up early, but didn't get to my walking either. *sigh* I plan on doing it when I put the baby back down for his nap later. I, too, want to be able to surprise people. :) We are planning on going to the MO Momys retreat again this year... and I don't want to be the big blob in the photos that I was last year. You can get 'er done. Rooting for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not giving up of course......:) That is not an option......I won't let you! :) 2011 is your year and you can definitely have some good results by July!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Angie. You can't give up! You have plenty of time for July. We are all cheering you on!

    Stacy
    Weighty Issues

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep Just get to it.. if you dont get to it in the am do it later, just do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks gals! You are great inspiration. Putting the kiddos to bed and going to get my walking done :)

    ReplyDelete