Monday, January 17, 2011

I am still here..

I have slacked off a bit but not too much. I am keeping up with my diet, though not getting as much exercise in.. I think the emotions of the last week caught up with me.
Today I went back to school.. I had grapes and cheese as a snack while I was there and then went to a restaurant with my little brother but did well according to my fitness pal. I have not checked my weight again yet. I think I will wait another week at least and see where I am at. Good news! My hubby has decided to join me. He started working out at the gym at work and keeping track of his food also. So glad about that! I was getting worried about him.
:)

3 comments:

  1. Nice to hear you'll have your husband as a weight loss buddy too! That will make things easier for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad your husband is joining you!!!!! I am so glad you are still here! DON"T YOU DARE QUIT! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I am glad to hear that you are still here, and doing okay. What wonderful encouragement to have someone right there with you who is willing to join you on your trek to better healthy! How SUPER! Tell him we said WAY TO GO!!!! :) Persevere, dear!

    ReplyDelete