Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Starting over

I have deleted all of my previous posts. I want this to be a fresh start in every way. This year has been a very difficult one for me and I am going to use this post to talk about it a little bit. On April 30th I found out I was pregnant, a very welcome surprise! In February of 07 I had lost our last baby at 15 weeks and had been unable to conceive since so I was just thrilled.. and even more so when I realized that my due date was 1/1/11 We had only a few short weeks with our baby, On May 19th he or she left us. My heart was and still is broken, as I face the upcoming due date I have found myself really eating my emotions away again and I do not want to keep doing that.
This may seem silly to some but I had another hard loss on July 3rd when my doggy disappeared. He had been my constant shadow for 5 years and I miss him so much. The most difficult loss of the year came later. On September 28th we were told that my Daddy only had a few short months to live, cancer had invaded his body and we were losing him. We only had 19 days after that visit, not even one of those months..it seems so hard to believe now. I am so thankful that I got to spend that time with him, I am so thankful and feel blessed that we were there the night he passed away and witness the beauty that can be in a Godly mans death. I saw my Daddys eyes light up in a surprised look and I felt the presence of the Lord and of my Grandmother in that room so strongly. I will never forget that look of amazement on his face.. It was a special gift to receieve. Oh how I miss him, but I am so glad he is whole and rejoicing with those loved ones gone before... and I know he is holding my babies for me.

I will ask for your prayers as I begin again. I know that my emotional eating is taking a huge toll on my health and I do not want that! I am setting a first goal for 25lbs lost by my 43rd birthday on April 9th. I think that is doable and is so important for me to reach it.

No comments:

Post a Comment