Monday, December 27, 2010

The day after, the day after Christmas

I did not do real well over Christmas, but that is to be expected, right? My biggest problem in life is sugar! It always has been and even being a type II diabetic has not straightened me up completely. I hate that sugar/carb craving that just overwhelms me, usually in the evenings. Praying that I can really get a handle on that. My Aunt Ava is a wonderful inspiration. At the age of 79 she now weighs 128 lbs. She is gorgeous! She went off sugar completely and assures me that when I get through that I will stop wanting it at all.. so I hope to get to that place very soon. I will add a before picture soon (though I really don't want to.) LOL But I would like to have it there. My first big goal is 25 lbs by April 95th and I cannot wait to achieve it! I just joined a walking group on momys with 500 miles as my goal for the year. I hope to go farther than that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment